As in all categories of athletes and so for the acrobats and dancers professionally engaged or not with aerial sports or pole dancing, their diet should be complete and balanced so as to provide them with all the essential nutrients for the most efficient handling of demanding workouts. An important factor to achieve the above is the preparation and organization of meals.
The following recipes for aerialists and pole dancers that we recommend do not require special attention to be devoted to cooking. Don’t forget to customize each meal depending on your abilities and preferences.
For some quick and easy recipes:
Salad with quinoa, black-eyed beans and lemon sauce
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300 g boiled quinoa (you can buy quinoa on Amazon)
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 fresh green onion
- 100g black-eyed beans
For the lemon sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- Olive Oil 2-3 tablespoons
Eggs with curry sandwich
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 2 well-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of drained yogurt
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon of curry
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 slices of whole-wheat bread
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- Mix the eggs with yogurt, pepper, curry powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the spinach on the bread and then the egg mixture with orange slices on the side.
Truffles with oat and dark chocolate
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons milk 2%
- ¼ cup of black chocolate
- ¾ cup of oats or muesli
- Heat the peanut butter with the milk and chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat for 3 minutes to melt the chocolate.
- Add the oats. Remove the saucepan from the fire.
- With a spoon take a dose of the mixture and place it on a baking sheet. Repeat until you have finished the mixture.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.