- This event has passed.
Pole Heart Immersion
1 July - 5 July
Pole Heart is a project based in Lisbon, Portugal, by Carolina Ramos. The main part of the project it’s the pole studio which is focused on the teaching of Pole as a fusion of acrobatics and dance in an artistic and sport context.
Pole Heart Immersion is an artistic and creative immersive training where you will learn more about pole techniques in static and spinning pole, how to express yourself in an artistic way, to explore and research your movement vocabulary on and off the pole, learn more about moving in a contemporary way, about pole improvisation, composition and creative process.
In five days you will have an intensive training learning from amazing professionals in the field and experience different classes. Limited to 10 participants.
Who are the teachers?
We are proud to have such amazing panel of teachers like Phoenix Kazree, Tamara “Cuchira” Levinson, Carolina Ramos and Bernardo Ricou Gama.
Who is this event for?
This event is for everybody interested in a more artistic and creative approach to Pole and is interested about pole dance composition and pole movement research. You can be a pole student or pole instructor. We advise to have at least 2 years of regular pole classes and training.
What to expect?
- Around 26 hours of intensive training and 10 different classes in 5 days.
- We will bring you the best learning experience in a safe and creative environment in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
- We will help you advance in your understanding of Pole Dance as an art form while nurturing your artistic sensibility and developing performance skills.
- We will deepen your artistic and personal expression.
- We will help you discover a way for knowing and understanding better your bodies, when to push, when to listen and how to reduce the risk of injury.
- We will help you understand the pole composition process and ways to get creative and how to do movement and pole research for your own classes, shows, performances or championships.
- We will help you cultivate your own authentic, unique and creative movement and artistic integrity.
- We will nurture your full potential as a performer and as individual beings.
- We will help you increase your consciousness on the self and movement.
- You will meet other participants with the same interest and share and deepen your knowledge.
]Pole Hearrt immersion founder
Carolina Ramos is an experienced and professional dancer, pole artist, choreographer and teacher from Portugal. She is the owner of Pole Heart Studio as well as the artistic and pedagogic director and teacher. She has a B.A. in Modern Dance by Fonty Dance Academy in Holland (2003). She is an ElevatED certified Pole Instructor Level 1 and Level 2. She participated in International Pole Fusion 2016 (3rd place) and Pole Theatre Paris 2016 (5th place at Professional Art Category). She has been a judge in Pole Art Portugal 2016 and 2018. She is the owner and organizer of Lisbon Pole Camp.