This time, we will look at the Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray, which is a new and relatively unknown aid grip for the pole dance community, approved by the International Pole Sport Federation (IPSF). It can be used by both advanced and beginner pole dancers.
In Vertical Wise we love to review products so you can make the most out of the various products available for pole dancers out there!
How do you know if it’s going to work for you?
Let’s find out …
Characteristics of Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray
The Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray isn’t a multi-purpose formula, it is designed only for pole dancers.
- Non-greasy and has an easy-to-use spray application
- Provide additional traction and lasting hydration
- 97% natural ingredients
- Low allergic formula
- Leaves no residue
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin B5 for extra moisture that does not affect your grip
- Dermatologically tested
- Without Paraben, Phthalate and Phenoxyethanol
How to use the Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray
To get the most out of this product, please follow these instructions. It is not like other grip aids. This grip aid is not indicated for use in the palms like Dry Hands, it is for the body.
- Shake the bottle
- Spray directly on your skin keeping the bottle approximately 25 cm away
- Spread anywhere on your body that will come in contact with the pole, including the legs, back and stomach
- Don’t rub the product with the palms of your hand, instead use your forearms to spread the product.
- Use on the palms of your hands ONLY if you have very dry skin and never with sweaty hands.
- Wait about a minute for it to dry, when you feel your skin dry then you’re ready to pole!
To use this product in the best way, use immediately after showering and then repeat once again before you start training.
The Hydro Attack works by activating moisture in your skin as you use it. It contains Aloe Vera and vitamin B5 to give your skin extra moisture required for optimum levels of grip. In addition, it helps the skin heal faster from bruising and acts as a powerful moisturizer.
Advantages of Hydro Attack Grip Spray Body Attack
- Designed and developed by pole dancers for pole dancers
- Approved by the International Pole Sport Federation (IPSF)
- Contains natural ingredients that are not harmful for your skin
- Easy to use, storage and application
- Very good price, €15 for a bottle of 100ml
- High quality materials
- Not tested on animals
- Very low risk of allergic reactions
- Provides a superb level of grip on the body that is ideal for pole dance
Disadvantages of Hydro Attack Grip Spray Attack
- The product does not prevent you from sweating.
- Leaves a slight residue on the pole and you need to clean it more often.
- The bottle is quite small and can be finished quite quickly, as it is a body spray and must cover a larger surface area.
Worth the buy?
The Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray is a wonderful new product that soon will become very popular.
If you sweat a lot when working out, then you’ll need to use another product in addition to this, the Hydro Attack does not prevent you from sweating. In fact, if you sweat, it will be mixed with the product which makes your grip more difficult to maintain.
However, as this is a specially designed grip for pole dance, it gives you the perfect grip level you need to hold onto the pole.
Works great with the Dry Hands Pole Dancing Grip Aid and if you use them together, then it will help with the problem of sweating.
As with any product, in order to find the right product for you, you should test some first. If you buy Hydro Attack and find out that it is not the right for you, give it to another pole dancer, as it can be ideal for him/her!